Maternity Session Contact Form

COMMON MATERNITY FAQ BELOW CONTACT FORM

Please read before submitting your enquiry

Please refer to our maternity session packages that is located on our website for details on pricing and package inclusions before proceeding below. https://www.hazalmemories.com/maternity-sessions/

We will only schedule your session between 28-34 weeks of pregnancy. If you are past this mark, please reach out and we will see what last minute spots there are available. If you are enquiring early, we will NOT schedule you past 34 weeks.


Maternity FAQ

Do you accept phone calls?

As much as we would love to chat with you, we unfortunately cannot take phone calls on at the moment. We are inundated with enquiries, so it is extremely hard to keep track. We need everything in writing to look back onto when required. Email is the best method of contact for us.

At how many weeks do you generally photograph maternity sessions?

We schedule your session between the 28-34 week mark. This ensures optimal posing.
We will only schedule your session between 28-34 weeks of pregnancy. If you are past this mark, please reach out and we will see what last minute spots there are available. If you are enquiring early, we will not willingly schedule you past 34 weeks as the session can be held earlier.

Can my partner or child be in the photos?

Yes, absolutely. We allow partners and siblings to be in the photos at no extra cost. Please do note that partners and siblings are not a part of the Maternity Mini packages.

Children MUST be accompanied by another adult that isn’t being photographed at ALL times.

You are welcome to bring a friend with you to your session for support.

Can I supply my own outfit?

You absolutely can! Please remember each package has a certain number of looks included, so regardless of you supplying your own outfits, the look count remains the same.

I'd like to book the maternity mini package for a different date. can I?

As much as we would love to offer this package to book on dates that suit you, we are unable to accomodate to custom date requests. These are only available to book through our online booking portable on the dates we have listed.

What are your admin hours?

We aim to respond to all enquiries as soon as possible. We usually respond within 1-4 business days. It can take a little longer as we are in our busiest season. Thank you for your patience.

Where is the studio located?

We are located in Laverton North, VIC 3026.

What is the fee to lock a spot and package in?

We require 25% upfront within 24 hours of the invoice being issued to you to lock a spot in with us. The remaining 75% is due a day before your session.

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes! We are more than happy to help with payment plans.
We require 25% upfront within 24 hours of the invoice being issued to you to lock a spot in with us. We then require another 25% a day before your session in order for the session to commence. You may then split the rest of the payment (50%) across 4 or 8 weeks. Please note that post production does not commence until the full payment has been received. Once full payment has been made, we will then get working on your gorgeous images!

COVID-19

Cancellations due to COVID-19 or anything of similar nature/act of God will entitle you to a rescheduled session date for Maternity Bookings. No refunds will be given on the booking fee. If you prefer to cancel, you agree that your booking fee is forfeited.
Please keep this in mind before proceeding with your enquiry.

Do you have HMUA recommendations?

I can recommend these beautiful makeup artists:
Concealed Faces (specialises in dark complexions)
Linh Vu Beauty World
Xceptional Makeup (specialises in dark complexions)
AIMMEY

I can recommend these beautiful hair stylists:
Linh Vu Beauty World
Styled By Teresa P
Hair By Caroline

What do I need to bring with me?

Once you are locked in with us, we will send you a session preparation guide. No need to worry :)

I'm insecure and don't know how to pose

Do not worry. Nese is there to fully guide you, head to toe to achieve your best angles. Don't worry about your blemishes and insecurities. We all have them! She is there to help you look your best.

I need a weekend or a public holiday, can I book this in?

You may, but weekends and public holidays incur a 10% surcharge and is subject to availability.


Studio Location

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

Laverton North VIC 3026


Follow us on Instagram

@hazalmemories